John Piper gives fives ways:
- I study to see and savor the supreme value of Jesus above all earthly things.
- I pray that this would free me from the love of money.
- I trust in God’s promises for every need to be met (for my family and the church)
- I set aside electronically our regular gift to the church, and then add spontaneous gifts in the worship services.
- Finally, I put protections in place against bigger barns and I turn the prosperity of my fields into blessings for others.
Read the rest to see his helpful explanations.